|Plan Family||Monthly Plans||Contract Plans||3GPlan|
|Contract Term||Month-to-Month||Month-to-Month||Month-to-Month||Month-to-Month||24 Months||24 Months||24 Months||24 Months||12 Months|
|Monthly Price inc.GST||$20.00||$44.00||$66.00||$88.00||$29.00||$44.00||$66.00||$88.00||$149.00|
|Excess Data per GB||$20||$20||$20||$20||$20||$20||$20||$20||$20|
|Calls (per minute)||50c||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|13/1800 (per minute)||50c||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Total Minimum Plan Cost||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||$696.00||$1056.00||$1584.00||$2112.00||$1788.00|
|Early Termination Fee||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||$149.00||$149.00||$199.00||$249.00||$249.00|
|Intelico Plan Code||NMML1||PPSM1||PPSH1||PPSX1||12LSA||12MSA||12HSA||12XSA||3G90V|
Standard Cost Post Inclusion:
• Once Monthly Call Allowance is used, a standard 2 minute call will cost $1.20.
• Once Monthly Data Allowance is used, excess data will cost $20 per GB.
Terms & Conditions:
1. All prices include GST. All Plans are SIM Only Plans. No Handsets are provided.
2. Intelico Fair Use Policy applies to the seplans.
3. Intelico reserves the right to automatically cancel activated service numbers which have been zero-tolling in excess of 3 months consecutively.
4. Sim card charges are in addition to plan changes. $20 will be charged for SIM.
5. $20 will be charged for delivery of SIM Card.
6. Flagfall means call connection fee.
7. Data usage is calculated as a combined total of uploads and downloads in a billing month.
8. Excess data charges apply to total calculated usage in excess of the included usage rounded up to the whole GB.
9. Your Monthly Call Allowance does not include international calls, SMS or MMS. If you call or send an SMS or MMS overseas from within Australia using your Intelico service, our Standard International Charges apply.A full table of these charges is available at our website www.intelico.com.au or by calling Customer Serviceon 1300 786 004
10. At the start of the new billing month,customers will reset to the plan minimum data allowance.Included usage not used in the month does not carry forward.
11. In the month of activation and cancellation,any data and call allowances will be pro-rata for the number of days the service is active.
12. Plans Charges are valid within Australia only, International Roaming incurs additional charges and can be activated by calling our customer care.
13. Plan changes will in cura $50 admin fee.
(A) Month-to-Month Plans
1. End users who are Activated on a Month-to-Month Plan may remain on that plan for a period of upto 24 months from the date of Activation, after which they may be migrated to the nearest comparable Current Rate Plan.Any plan changes fees applicable with this migration will be charged in a ccordance with the standard plan change fees. Customers have to give a 30 days notice period if they intend to leave and port away or disconnect the mobile number, else will be charged a month’s plan fees.
(B) Contract Plans
1. End users who are activated on a Contract Plan may remain on that plan for a period of upto 24 months from the date of activation, after which they may be migrated to the nearest comparable Current Rate Plan.
2. End users who are activated on a Contract plan may only be swapped to a new Contract plan if the monthly plan charge is of higher value.
3. Services on MV3G90GB plan can only remain for amaximum period of 12 Months and must be migrated to a nother plan at the end of the contract term. Intelico reserves the right to migrate end users onto a current valid plan at the end of the 12 Months.
|Principal carrier’s||Telstra for landline telephony and ADSL, and Optus for Mobile Voice and Wireless Internet.|
|Other Information||Priority Assistance is a service designed to help residential customers who are, or who have a person living at their home, who has been diagnosed with a life threatening medical conditions and whose life may be at risk without access to a fully operational phone service. Intelico does not offer a Priority Assistance service as Intelico relies on wholesalers and therefore cannot guarantee the connection time frames listed within the Communications Alliance code.|
|Usage Information||To view your usage information please visit www.intelico.com.au to register your account or log in, alternatively you can call us on1300786 004.|
|Contact Us||If you have any questions or comments regarding your service or bill,or you need technical assistance please call us on 1300786 004 or visit www.intelico.com.au and request a call back.|
|Complaints & Comments||If you have an issue with your Intelico service, our Complaints Process can be found at www.intelico.com.au, or alternatively you may wish to contact the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman(TIO) on 1800062058 or at www.tio.com.au.|
|Terms & Conditions||All prices are inclusive of GST. A charge of $20.00 applies for delivery of the Mobile SIM. Sim card charges are in addition to plan changes. $20 will be charged for SIM. Terms and Conditions are subject to change. Please refer to our web site for full terms and conditions.|